89778-27-8 Anti Estrogen Oral Steroid Toremifene Citrate for Cancer Treatment
Toremifene Citrate Quick Details
Product name: Toremifene Citrate
Molecular Formula: C26H28ClNO.C6H8O7
Melting Point: 158-164 ºC
Appearance: White crystalline powder.
Packing: Customized package as you require
Usage:Originally developed to fight breast cancer, bodybuilders have used Fareston to successfully fight gynocomastia caused when testosterone converts to estrogen in the body and men grow breasts. This substance can be used for little else and other similar compounds, such as Nolvadex or Clomid, are much more effective in post-cycle-therapy.
Toremifene Citrate Usage:
It developed for the fight against breast cancer, bodybuilders have used Fareston to successfully combat the conversion of testosterone into body estrogen and male to produce breasts when men and women massage.
This substance can be used in other similar compounds, such as Nolvadex or Clomid, which is more effective in post-circulation therapy.
Toremifene Citrate Description:
Toremifene citrate is an oral selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that helps against estrogen in vivo. Torremethin citrate was approved by the FDA for advanced (metastatic) breast cancer in the United States in the name of Fareston. Also being evaluated with brand name for Acapodene to prevent prostate cancer.
Toremifene Citrate Application:
Taremicfen (Fareston) is a non-steroidal selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that expresses agonist and antagonistic activity associated with estrogen in different tissues and cells of the human body. Taremifen is a member of the family of compounds known as tristyrenes compounds, in which Nolvadex (tamoxifen) and Clomid (citomethrin citrate) are members and are particularly closely related to each other.
Toremifene Citrate Dosage:
1. For bodybuilding purposes, a dose of 40-60mgs per day seems to be a good starting point. If the user is trying to fight existing gynecomastia (bitch tits), they may choose to double the dose and add an aromatase inhibitor like Aromasin with it.
2. For PCT, some users will kick-start with 100-120mgs per day and then lower to 40-60mgs per day for 4-6 weeks.
Toremifene Citrate Benefits
1. It is clinically proven. In a number of important measurements of a drug's effectiveness in treating metastatic ER+ breast cancer in postmenopausal women, Fareston worked just as well as tamoxifen1-4
2. May provide the continued benefits of endocrine therapy. Fareston may offer you the continued benefits of endocrine therapy if you cannot tolerate or are otherwise unable to take other endocrine therapies1-6
3. Fareston may be an effective alternative for patients who have stopped taking other endocrine therapies because of joint pain1-4,6
4. Is available and accessible. Fareston is widely available on commercial and Medicare Part D formularies and is covered by most commercial and Medicare insurance plans.
We supply customers the best quality, considerate service, reasonable price, safe and fast shipping.
Guarantee packing time in 6-12 once order
Take 4-7 business days on delivery
100% guaranteeing customs pass
200% supporting re-sending policy
Everybody is talking the similar words, what I want to say is: Just give me a chance, just have a try on me, maybe you will get a surprise from me!