Male Steroids Tadalafil / Cialis CAS 171596-29-5 for Enhancement Supply
Product Name: Tadalafil
Synonyms: TADALAFIL;CIALIS;IC 351;(6r,12ar)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino[1',2':1,6]pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione;TADALAFIL(CIALIS);Taladafil (cialis);Cialis/taladafil;Cialis(IC351)
How should take Cialis?
1. Tadalafil is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
2. Tadalafil can be taken with or without food.
3. Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole.
4. For erectile dysfunction, take Cialis just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
5. Cialis can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
6. During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of tadalafil.
7. Do not take Cialis for erectile dysfunction if you are taking Adcirca for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
8. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
High pressure liquid chromatography(HPLC)
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Assay (on dried basis)
The product conform to USP 32
Uses It is a kind of PDE-5 inhibitors which can be used for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. It is also the second generation of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors used to treat male erectile dysfunction
Chemical Properties White to Off-White Cyrstalline Solid
Usage Used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. A phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor
Usage analgesic, norepinephrine uptake blocker, mu-opiod receptor agonist
Testosterone Sustanon 250