Female Hormone Raw Powder Levonorgestrel CAS 797-63-7 Oral Contraception and Emergency Contraception
Place of Origin:ShenZhen, China (Mainland)
Type: Endocrine System Agents
Grade Standard:Medicine Grade
Usage: Progesterone drug for irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, endometrial shift.
Appreance:White Crystalline powder
Shelf Life:2 Years
White Crystalline powder
Packed in Fiber drum & double plastic bag inside.N.W.:25kgs,I.D.35 x H51cm
By Sea ,Air or By Express
Keep in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light
100% T/T or Western Union in advance
Usual Order by Sea
30% deposit and 70% balance against the copy of the B/L
Usual Order by Air or Express
100% T/T in advance
Introduction: Levonorgestrel is a second generation progestin used as an active ingredient in some hormonal contraceptives, including combined oral contraceptive pills, progestogen only pills, emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine systems, contraceptive implants, and hormone replacement therapy.
Levonorgestrel (or l-norgestrel or D-norgestrel) (Plan B, Next Choice, Postinor, "the morning after pill," and others) is a second generation synthetic progestogen used as an active ingredient in some hormonal contraceptives, including combined oral contraceptive pills, progestogen only pills, emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine systems, contraceptive implants, and hormone replacement therapy.
1. Oral contraception At low doses, levonorgestrel is used in monophasic and triphasic formulations of combined oral contraceptive pills, with available monophasic doses ranging from 100-250 μ G, and triphasic doses of 50 μ G/75 μ G/125 μ G. At very low daily dose of 30 μ G, levonorgestrel is used in some progestogen only pill formulations.
2. Emergency contraception Levonorgestrel is used in emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs), both in a combined Yuzpe regimen which includes estrogen, and as a levonorgestrel-only method. The levonorgestrel-only method uses levonorgestrel 1.5 mg (as a single dose or as two 0.75 mg doses 12 hours apart) taken within 3 days of unprotected sex, with one study indicating that beginning as late as 120 hours (5 days) after intercourse could be effective.
3. Intrauterine system Levonorgestrel is the active ingredient in the Mirena & Skyla (Jaydess) intrauterine system.
4. Contraceptive implants Levonorgestrel is the active ingredient in Norplant and Jadelle.
5. Hormone replacement therapy Levenorgestrel is combined with 17-beta estradiol in the Climara Pro hormonal patch.
Levonorgestrel was launched in 1966, making it the second generation of synthetic progestogens. It is used as an active ingredient in various ways for hormonal contraception:
Birth control pills (in combination with an estrogen derivative)
Subdermal hormone implant
Intrauterine pessary with hormone release ("hormone spiral", trade name Mirena)
Intrauterine drug delivery system
Pill thereafter (oral postcoital contraception)
Another application is hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms.
For reliable qualitative and quantitative determination in various test items such. As serum or plasma, urine  or wastewater samples , the coupling of chromatography with mass spectrometry is used after adequate sample preparation. This analytical procedure is also used for the determination in wastewater-exposed rainbow trout.
The effect of Levonorgestrels depends on the dose and the time of ingestion in relation to the female menstrual cycle. In the context of contraception (as part of contraceptive pill, minipill or long-term contraceptives such as the hormonal spiral) levonorgestrel inhibits the release of so-called gonadotropic hormones from the pituitary gland. The gonadotropic hormones LH and FSH control the activity of the ovaries and remodeling in the endometrium.
Furthermore, the action of levonorgestrel makes the cervix secretion toughened. This means that sperm can not or only very rarely reach the uterus. Further effects of the levonor shift concern the tube motility of the fallopian tubes.
The exact effect of Levonorgestrels in the context of emergency contraception (pill thereafter) is unclear. An inhibition of ovulation, an inhibitory effect on the transport of the egg or sperm in the fallopian tubes as well as a disturbance of the implantation of the fertilized egg cell are discussed.
Hot Tags: female hormone raw powder levonorgestrel, China, suppliers, discount, buy, bulk, pricelist, high quality, in stock